Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when I viewed the car at the dealers pretty much the only disappointing aspect was the depth of the boot. So I'm considering removing the flat boot floor and storing it away to have the deepest boot permanently (non bose).

Any reason not to do this and would it be possible to get a boot liner for this set up - custom solution?

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 - Project 45
31 Posts
With parcel shelf removed, and boot floor at the standard position (I can't lower due to the subwoofer) - my medium size 25kg labrador / german shepherd cross is absolutely fine and has enough height to sit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
With parcel shelf removed, and boot floor at the standard position (I can't lower due to the subwoofer) - my medium size 25kg labrador / german shepherd cross is absolutely fine and has enough height to sit.
Awesome thanks - that is perfect

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hoping this crate will fit in the car. I haven't bought it yet since I don't have the car. I'll need to measure to make sure it fits without having to move seats forward.

DT Box Dog Car Travel Crate- DT 6

The bloke that owns the company uses the same crate for his rottie so my GSD should fit in there very comfortably.

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 - Project 45
31 Posts
DT Box Dog Car Travel Crate- DT 6
Would be very interested to see the fit if you get it and the car soon as I'm also looking for a crate if I can find a good fitting one.

I've got a size checker frame on the way for the 4pets Pro range from roofbox to see what the largest one that fits is.

I contacted Transk9 also as they have a good reputation but they didn't offer any help with sizes and gave me the impression that I'd order at my own risk with all the hassle that a return might give.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Kaos? Love it!
He's also one of my favourite breeds 🧡

1 - 14 of 14 Posts