Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I'm looking to buy a boot liner for my 2019 hybrid. I've had a look on ebay and there seems to be a lot of choice but, given they are tailored, they seem to vary in shape which seems a little odd to me.

If anyone here has one, where did you get it from?

The ebay search: hyundai ioniq boot liner | eBay

·
Registered
677 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ioniq Executive EV 28kWh
17 Posts
The difference in shape is because of the difference in trim level and drivetrain.
Just compare the shape of you boot to the pictures and you'll see which one to get.

·
Registered
2020 PHEV
8 Posts
Just installed last week those mats... Fit 100% on my 2020 PHEV...
Trunk :

Front / Back :

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just installed last week those mats... Fit 100% on my 2020 PHEV...
Trunk :

Front / Back :
Sadly, they don't ship to the UK.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Sadly, they don't ship to the UK.
Have you considered the possibility of getting the mats shipped to a freight handler within the USA who can then forward them on to you in the UK? Living in Cyprus I have 2 options for freight forwarders so I can order stuff to be delivered FOC to their depot in the UK and it is then delivered to me in Cyprus some weeks later at a reasonable cost. I could use the same forwarders if I bought anything in the USA.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you considered the possibility of getting the mats shipped to a freight handler within the USA who can then forward them on to you in the UK? Living in Cyprus I have 2 options for freight forwarders so I can order stuff to be delivered FOC to their depot in the UK and it is then delivered to me in Cyprus some weeks later at a reasonable cost. I could use the same forwarders if I bought anything in the USA.
Or I could just buy one from the UK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts