Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I'm a newbie here. Just got our 160KW 73 KWH RWD Ultimate 2 weeks ago and enjoying it a lot.

I was looking for a boot liner and was struggling but stumbled across this generic one.

I took a chance given the dimensions and fits pretty well. Just thought I'd pass it on as I've read quite a few tips from here from others so repaying the favour.

Product Slope Line Font Rectangle

I can post in-situ pics if anyone is interested (but dark when I got it tonight).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi all

I'm a newbie here. Just got our 160KW 73 KWH RWD Ultimate 2 weeks ago and enjoying it a lot.

I was looking for a boot liner and was struggling but stumbled across this generic one.

I took a chance given the dimensions and fits pretty well. Just thought I'd pass it on as I've read quite a few tips from here from others so repaying the favour.

View attachment 36131

I can post in-situ pics if anyone is interested (but dark when I got it tonight).
Cheers for the post.

Could you please post picks when light?

Thank you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have this since two months ago and it fits very well in the trunk and hangs protecting the bumper when the dogs go up and down.
View attachment 36138
It looks almost identical except of the suckers instead of velcro tapes. The one I got was cheaper though from Amazon.

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Bolt, reserved Ioniq 5
454 Posts
I think I found the same one on Amazon in the USA for $27.99. I don't know if you can order from the USA and with shipping it would be cheaper.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Mine just arrived. Fits fine. Not bad for £25. Not sure how long it will last with our two dogs though 😂

1 - 11 of 11 Posts