Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

I heard about this the other day. Buy a new Hyundai and if you are a member of a participating organization and answer a few questions, you get a $500 rebate. https://www.bonusdrive.com/ I found that my employer and insurance co participates so there is a $500 check coming in the mail!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nice tip, thanks for sharing.... only good for 60 days from date of purchase though.
Dang.... I waited too long! ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I submitted my application on 11/10/19 and got a text on 11/11/19 that “Your BonusDrive application has been reviewed by our customer service team and so far, so good! We will now be sending your information to the vehicle manufacturer for review and approval of your payment. Stay Tuned!”

since then I’ve heard nothing. It’s pretty frustrating if Hyundai isn’t verifying information or if my dealer somehow dropped the ball?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I submitted on 10/31. This is the last email that I received on 11/13.

“Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!

You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.

Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its way.“.

My 10th week is next week so I expect it at any time. I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Damn I didn’t receive that email so I guess Hyundai did not approve it which makes no sense? Is there a way to speak to customer service at the company that services the BD rebates?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I submitted on 10/31. This is the last email that I received on 11/13.

“Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!

You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.

Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its way.“.

My 10th week is next week so I expect it at any time. I will keep you posted.
Thanks for bumping this thread up. I received the same message dated 11/20/19 and was wondering if it is coming.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Received an email back stating my application was approved and to look for an email tracking the orange envelope. Eggcellent

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Same thing today! Yeah! I can buy more kilowatts.

"This is to inform you that your BonusDrive check is in process and will be sent to you very soon! Once we have completed the process, we will send the check to you via Priority Mail along with a tracking number so that you know when to expect the actual delivery.
We are glad to be of service to you and look forward to getting your check to you very soon.
Thanks for choosing BonusDrive"

·
Registered
43 Posts
I received the same email as nburd this morning. I am still a little suspicious; and may hold the check for a week or so until my more adventurous forum mates have processed the check and verified their credit history.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I received the same email as nburd this morning. I am still a little suspicious; and may hold the check for a week or so until my more adventurous forum mates have processed the check and verified their credit history.
Why should cashing a $500 check affect anyone's credit?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I agree what’s suspicious about the rebate check? It’s a valid program definitely nothing to worry about cash it and enjoy

·
Registered
43 Posts
I finally received mine Yesterday(1/29). Apparently the US Postal Service became aware I was suspicious and planned to hold the check for a week before depositing. In order to provide the outstanding service we expect from our quasi government agencies; they kept the check safe in a nice big transit truck for an additional 6-7 days of transit on the priority 3 day mail.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts