Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble with Bluelink not working ie locking the car for the last week or so it’s not worked at all for me to lock or unlock
Thanks Danny

sorry forgot to say I’m in the uk also and have a ioniq hybrid

·
Registered
135 Posts
Is BlueLink not working at all for your phone to car linkup or nothing shows up when you open the app ?

I have not got an issue with Bluelink and can currently connect to our HEV using android versions of BlueLink 1.5.12 and 2.0.4

Have you tried a reset of the Infotainment system by pushing a straightened paperclip into the reset hole ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is BlueLink not working at all for your phone to car linkup or nothing shows up when you open the app ?

I have not got an issue with Bluelink and can currently connect to our HEV using android versions of BlueLink 1.5.12 and 2.0.4

Have you tried a reset of the Infotainment system by pushing a straightened paperclip into the reset hole ?
It fails to lock/unlock all the time it says it is connected to the car just fails the lock and unlock command all the time
Tia

·
Registered
135 Posts
It fails to lock/unlock all the time it says it is connected to the car just fails the lock and unlock command all the time
Tia
Hi,
Just to rule out a central locking fault, I assume all the doors and boot lock and unlock from the key fob and the door / boot push buttons on the car door handles and boot ?

What version of Bluelink are you using ?

If the car is unlocked and you use Bluelink to lock the car, what message do you get on the Bluelink app ?

What message do you get when you send the unlock instruction ? I assume you are trying to unlock after the car has been locked by the app and not by the fob or door handle push button ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All the buttons on the key work

When the car is unlocked and I use Bluelink it will unlock but not lock and unlock
Bluelink version is 20.05.2021
I am just trying to do a reset on the head unit it’s self see if that works

thanks Danny

sorry I forgot to saywhen I press lock all it says is fail unable to lock the doors
When I press unlock it says success doors locked

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys I reset Bluelink on the head unit also reset with the pin in the hole….
Uninstalled the app re installed the app
Still the same

I forgot to say this is with the engine running as when I first got the car it allowed me to do this but now it won’t let me has anyone got any ideas ?????
TIA Danny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts