Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following an update to Bluelink about 4 weeks ago, I have been unable to adjust target state of charge of the car. Sometimes the Bluelink app has it at 80%; sometimes the app has it at 50%; you can move the sliders, but you can't save any changes. This was a problem when I needed 100% for a 412 km drive: would've made it with 100% charge; could not do it on 80%.

That means the car will not charge past 80% or 50% in such cases. And to compound the problem, it does not appear that the target charge can be updated without the app: it cannot be adjusted on the in-car controls.

I've been on the phone with Bluelink support not once, not twice but six times, and the problem has not been resolved.

Are other owners having this issue? I run the app on an iPhone that is fully up-to-date. I am in Canada, not sure if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
2022 Preferred AWD LR Ioniq 5
224 Posts
Following an update to Bluelink about 4 weeks ago, I have been unable to adjust target state of charge of the car. Sometimes the Bluelink app has it at 80%; sometimes the app has it at 50%; you can move the sliders, but you can't save any changes. This was a problem when I needed 100% for a 412 km drive: would've made it with 100% charge; could not do it on 80%.

That means the car will not charge past 80% or 50% in such cases. And to compound the problem, it does not appear that the target charge can be updated without the app: it cannot be adjusted on the in-car controls.

I've been on the phone with Bluelink support not once, not twice but six times, and the problem has not been resolved.

Are other owners having this issue? I run the app on an iPhone that is fully up-to-date. I am in Canada, not sure if that makes a difference.
You definitely should be able to adjust this in-car in EV->EV settings->charging limits or something like that. Does that not work?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You definitely should be able to adjust this in-car in EV->EV settings->charging limits or something like that. Does that not work?
Fantastic - yes! Yes it works! Thank you Tyler. I have tried to find this so many times and just didn't see the little gear wheel icon in the bottom right of the screen there.
But you know, between my dealer's service department - Hull Hyundai, not recommended - Hyundai's customer relations department and 6 different people at Bluelink, not one of them could tell if it was possible, let alone how to do it from inside the car.
Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts