Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've acquired some info on connectivity upgrades planned for the UK/Europe. Hyundai are making a strong effort on these software upgrades. You'll need to take it to the dealer to get a software update for the car to enable some of these features.

I can confirm that the trip history will be including a lot more information - regen recovered, heating power consumption, motor power consumption, electronics power consumption etc.

·
Registered
126 Posts
My car doesn't need to go to the dealers' for another year as it's brand new, any chance we'll be able to make the update from home ? I also don't want to pay the dealer just for the update.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My car doesn't need to go to the dealers' for another year as it's brand new, any chance we'll be able to make the update from home ? I also don't want to pay the dealer just for the update.
Probably not possible as the new ioniq doesn't have a removable sd card

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, regarding 'all newly introduced models in 2020' - I have a question since I just got the car: the rear view mirror or the nav systems do not have the Bluelink logo or button on my HEV 'Exclusive' trim here in Romania.

Does it mean it will not get any Bluelink even if I update at the dealer? Anyone who already has Bluelink on a 2020 vehicle can tell me if there's a physical button in the car?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts