Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed this from Day1 & I hoped it would just be a glitch that would go away, but the Bluelink app on my phone tells me that the Aircon is always on.
When I try to send a command to switch it off (it really is off in the car), I just get an error message saying that "Climate control cannot be cancelled"
Anybody else get this or have a possible solution, as no doubt one day it will actually be left on & I wont know?
Font Screenshot Gadget Communication Device Technology

Automotive parking light Light Product Automotive lighting Liquid

Product Mobile device Communication Device Telephony Gadget

:unsure:

·
Registered
IONIQ 5 2021, Special Edition LR RWD, Galactic Grey
7 Posts
Have had my I5 for just over a week, and also used to get false alarms, but those were about unlocked doors. Happened both with the old and the new version of the app that came out earlier this week.

It has been quiet for a couple of days now without me performing anything to stop them.

Maybe oversensitive physical sensors on a tight new car?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Noticed this from Day1 & I hoped it would just be a glitch that would go away, but the Bluelink app on my phone tells me that the Aircon is always on.
When I try to send a command to switch it off (it really is off in the car), I just get an error message saying that "Climate control cannot be cancelled"
:unsure:
Its not the actual aircon, its just the fan. If you turn the fan off it says its off, fan on it says its on. You cant turn the fan on or off with the app since the car is off and the fan is not running. It will be effective if you schedule a starting temp and then use the app to stop it if your car is in the process of warming for when u get in.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I noticed the same thing. Have switched over to the new BlueLink app since a couple of days now while keeping the old app to compare. Just checked both and magically it says ac is off :) will check again tomorrow.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Anybody else get this or have a possible solution, as no doubt one day it will actually be left on & I wont know?
This is fixed in an update to the car's software, the problem is not in the Bluelink app or at least not in the app alone.
Someone said it was fixed already in the June update, I updated directly to the July 23 update and it was fixed there.
Your dealer should be able to do the update for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts