Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
It's very frustrating. I've completely lost an important function of my car and there doesn't appear to be anything I can do about it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Post on their social media sites. "Hey Hyundai Tesla gives new features via its OTA updates why does Hyundai take them away via Bluelink"

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Wow, just spoke with a nice but dim blue link tech online. She says the 2019 car doesn't come with remote start because it's electric. I explained that it used to work but stopped a couple weeks ago, she said she could see all the failed attempts but no successful ones. I used remote start all the time for two months, but she didn't believe me. Still she helped me reboot the head unit, still didn't work. Guess I just have to live without remote start anymore. A-holes!
If you go to the bluelink site and send the command from there it works. Also I had to explain to them that remote start heats up the car for all electric vehicles. They just don't deal with many calls from BEV users. Does not excuse whoever's in charge of training however.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Post on their social media sites. "Hey Hyundai Tesla gives new features via its OTA updates why does Hyundai take them away via Bluelink"
Canned say that any more with Tesla taking away supercharging for rebuilt cars. It is why I support right to repair! If I brought it I should be able to do what I want with it and should not be forced to buy something new because you refuse to make repair info available or push out a update to remove functions.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Latest update released two days ago fixes remote start. It is now working again for my 2019 what about everyone else? Also wondering if battery charge management works for anyone with this update? It still does not work for me.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
What are some of the errors? It always tells me that there was error sending climate command (,something like that) but then I get a message remote climate command successful.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts