Amazon Channel
Lower Console Organizer

Armrest Console Organizer

EV-VIDA Channel
Ioniq5 Organizers

eBay Channel
Lower Console Organizer

Sorry about the wait, we been had some delays with these products. but we finally make them perfectly fit!

If you are not familiar with us, we are AOSK, BestEvMod is our new brand for ioniq5, we will be developing all kinds of accessories needed by owners, and we are always here to back our products, and make sure you will have a wonderful experience with our products!

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Grille

Automotive design Car seat cover Line Personal luxury car Armrest

Output device Rectangle Font Electronic device Technology

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Steering wheel Automotive tire Automotive design

Automotive exterior Bumper Rectangle Font Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Limited AWD Cyber Gray
717 Posts
I bought the armrest organizer earlier today on eBay before you announced it and it was listed for $19.99.
Now it's $16.99 with the same eBay link, can I get a price adjustment please?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Amazon Channel
Lower Console Organizer

EV-VIDA Channel
Ioniq5 Organizers

eBay Channel
Lower Console Organizer

Sorry about the wait, we been had some delays with these products. but we finally make them perfectly fit!

If you are not familiar with us, we are AOSK, BestEvMod is our new brand for ioniq5, we will be developing all kinds of accessories needed by owners, and we are always here to back our products, and make sure you will have a wonderful experience with our products!

View attachment 42543
View attachment 42545
View attachment 42546
View attachment 42548
View attachment 42549
View attachment 42550
No way to buy in Europe? Tried both Ebay and your own site.

·
Registered
69 Posts
is there a preferred method for order? site vs amazon vs ebay? any shipping time differences in USA? I am waiting for emblems to be posted and I will order all three =) hopefully you guys have more pictures of the emblems on cars (I have cyber gray looking to decide matte vs gloss finish)

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Limited Lucid Blue/Gray
317 Posts
is there a preferred method for order? site vs amazon vs ebay? any shipping time differences in USA? I am waiting for emblems to be posted and I will order all three =) hopefully you guys have more pictures of the emblems on cars (I have cyber gray looking to decide matte vs gloss finish)
It doesn't matter from customer perspective. Everything ships from China warehouse for now and sales tax is charged from all store fronts. I'd say Amazon would be best if you have the chase freedom card for the 5% cash back right now.

·
Vendor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi! we are testing out the emblem, and we got all of them with us, it will be available in the next few days. and the shipping time is the same, we are just providing more channels for owners' preferences.

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 AWD
338 Posts
@AOSK I don't do customs but ping us when you start selling on amazon.de or amazon.nl... you know europe warehouse.
You can login to amazon.com using your local country Amazon account and they will calculate local VAT/duty and this will be added on when you check out.

You can read about online shopping VAT in the EU here:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts