Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all versions of the Ioniq have the same floor layout? I'm looking for something more affordable than Weathertech.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there mustangs! I'm brand new to this forum but suggest you look at www.huskyliners.com/floor-mats; I purchased them abut 3 years ago for a Ford Fusion Energi - they're really good quality, holding up very well, and price a lot better than WeatherTeck.

they offer them for our car - please follow the link. Hope you find them as a good alternative! Cheers, Andres.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking at those, but couldn't find any photos of these mats in an Ioniq. I wonder how well they would handle snow/slush.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi there mustangs! I'm brand new to this forum but suggest you look at www.huskyliners.com/floor-mats; I purchased them abut 3 years ago for a Ford Fusion Energi - they're really good quality, holding up very well, and price a lot better than WeatherTeck.

they offer them for our car - please follow the link. Hope you find them as a good alternative! Cheers, Andres.

Thanks for the link. The price is cerainly good. I'm not sure I understand the design though. There seems to be no border around the edges to keep water on the mat?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have TuxMat in mine. These have the borders around the outside.
When I was looking I think there was some difference between the EV and the other models. Something to do with the size of the hump in the middle of the rear mat and the cutout for the cooling fans

1 - 7 of 7 Posts