Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have an awd ultimate on order, March 4 2022....I was tradng my pickup for it......since reading threads and talking to dealer I decided down size now for a small car....used....still feel sick. I don't even think I got a good deal... but 1 to 2 years away I had to do it.
What did the dealer tell you that changed your mind? That is was going to be years away?

·
Registered
6 Posts
They are not 100% sure either. But sounds like all the 2022 are being pushed to 2023...not official. They start building 2023 in July. So with part shortages and demand looks like December Jan at the earliest. Now he did say once Vin # are assigned they start firming up orders...so if people cancel you could move up list?? I signed a sales order which actually means nothing...as price and interest rates could change. I was spending at least 500.00 in fuel a month so I had to make a change now....I plan on saving all the extra fuel money now to put against the HI5.

·
Registered
2004 Toyota Echo 1.6L NA 4 Door Hatch
155 Posts
I have an awd ultimate on order, March 4 2022....I was tradng my pickup for it......since reading threads and talking to dealer I decided down size now for a small car....used....still feel sick. I don't even think I got a good deal... but 1 to 2 years away I had to do it.
I sold my 2017 Mazda to Hyundai, and will now be driving my backup car, a 2004 Toyota Echo for 2+ years until my Ioniq arrives lol. 🤷‍♀️

Put a $500 deposit on an Ultimate March 15.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I signed a purchase order for an ultimate on March 16th, price agreed on my trade which I keep until the I5 arrives, dealer told me yesterday my order is in the group of cars coming this year.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I put a deposit for an Ionic 5 on March 4, and just got a call with some bad news from my dealer.
He has been informed by Hyundai that the earliest for delivery time will be 18 to 24 months.
His offer was to refund my deposit, or leave it to save a spot in line for when they do become available.
Not sure what to do with that.
Wow!! Up to a 2 year wait!
Which level trim did you want to order?

·
Registered
2022 AWD Ultimate Johnny 5
354 Posts
For anyone in Ontario that can’t wait, check out Lockwood Kia, they have a long range preferred 5600 km for the bargoon price, wait for it😱. $78,980
And the EV6 GT line for $79980, which is whatever but what got me is that EV6 in the several high res photos is filthy. For 80K they couldn't even be bothered to clean all the fingerprint smudges off the touch screen, really!!

Automotive design Plant Motor vehicle Font Personal luxury car

21 - 33 of 33 Posts