Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just as a quick introduction, I ordered my White Premium Hybrid back in February, been given three different dates so far... :eek: but currently my car should be landing in the U.K. on May 10th! It will enjoy living in the wee town of Snaith, whilst heading to West Yorkshire everyday for the commute!

Only seen one Ioniq 'in the wild' so far - in Castleford - but that got be eagerly awaiting!

Anyway I have been around the forums a couple of months, but now that it seems I am actually going to receive a car I will be active around here!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am trading in a Renault captur, I did shop around quite a bit but the Ioniq is the only eco car - I looked at the kadjar and at an insignia estate but price wise it was too far a reach!

With the economy of the Ioniq it made it so much more affordable! And honestly drove better than the other cars too!

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Bit more boot space than the Captur ,I think . I moved to the Ioniq from the Kadjar ...no regrets at all . The R Link 2 system in the Kadjar is buggy and Android Auto will only be available on Kadjars manufactured after May 2017 , so I think you've made a smart move

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good I am glad..! And good news about boot space - I was somewhat concerned with finding out after I ordered with not being able to have a roof box or tow a trailer... as a family of four we enjoy our camping holidays so I am just really hoping we will be able to fit it all in!

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Good I am glad..! And good news about boot space - I was somewhat concerned with finding out after I ordered with not being able to have a roof box or tow a trailer... as a family of four we enjoy our camping holidays so I am just really hoping we will be able to fit it all in!
you can always send your family by train / bus plus have more room for luggage and a quieter drive to and from holiday :)

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
The Kadjar has 472 litres boot space and the Ioniq hybrid 443 litres . Depends how much camping equipment you carry :) , though there's not difference between the two

1 - 7 of 7 Posts