Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ioniq BEV Premium Fiery Red
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all while navigating the myriad of settings on my new BEV I've noticed that the aux battery saver option is greyed out and unselectable so I can't even tell if it's on or off.
Anyone else had this?
Ta Joe
Edited to add I've tried pressing start alone and with the brake to make the car ready to drive still in P gear and it's the same.

·
Registered
2021 Ioniq BEV Premium Fiery Red
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. I've tried on and not drivable too.
🤷🏼‍♂️

·
Registered
2020 IONIQ EV LIMITED
6 Posts
Yeah. I've tried on and not drivable too.
🤷🏼‍♂️
I have the same issue to. It is greyed out and you can't make any change.
I just have this car for 2 month and one of my friends who had some issue with 12V battery, told me to check this setting and make sure is on. But i couldn't check if it is on or not.
anyone know any solution for this issue?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Originally this item was set to OFF by default from the factory on my17 PHEV. Which is not what anyone would want.

I would suspect that Hyundai have now defaulted it to ON... and removed the possibility of owners being able to change it.

As a matter of interest, what does next item in the menu do eg "energy consumption Aux..." below the "Aux Battery Saver+"

·
Registered
2020 IONIQ EV LIMITED
6 Posts
Originally this item was set to OFF by default from the factory on my17 PHEV. Which is not what anyone would want.

I would suspect that Hyundai have now defaulted it to ON... and removed the possibility of owners being able to change it.

As a matter of interest, what does next item in the menu do eg "energy consumption Aux..." below the "Aux Battery Saver+"
Mine exactly like the photo on first post.
I heard any time "Aux Battery Saver+" works car shows a notification when we turn it on. but I didn't see that notification too.
I keep a jumper in my car to be safe.

·
Registered
2020 IONIQ EV LIMITED
6 Posts
"energy consumption Aux..." give you this option to choose to reset the consumption every time you start the car or every time you charge up the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts