Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
61 - 80 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
MY20 Kona Highlander electric
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)
Complete specs of Australian Launch edition - received this afternoon. Looks good, except of course no HUD, Bluelink.,etc

And manual adjustment of headlights (how will I cope? ;))

edit: didn't realise already posted. I think HMCA is tired of people phoning/emailng/txting them & decided to put something out to try to shut us up. Still no word on delivery.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Same. :( I don't know how they'll deal with the next 300 odd orders if they couldn't do 100 in 2 weeks.
and can't even send today's email at 9am :confused:

what do they think we're doing in Melbourne sitting around all day locked up or something

·
Registered
6 Posts
I received the email on both my email addresses at 8:41am. I have been clicking next every 10 seconds for almost 1 hours so far. My chosen car, Teal AWD, is out of stock for the launch. After 57 minutes I got through to the 4th tab to register my interest again... fine print says average wait is up to 6 months.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I received the email on both my email addresses at 8:41am. I have been clicking next every 10 seconds for almost 1 hours so far. My chosen car, Teal AWD, is out of stock for the launch. After 57 minutes I got through to the 4th tab to register my interest again... fine print says average wait is up to 6 months.
What state?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey Buck, I am up in Brisbane, QLD
I'll keep trying in Victoria...just in case..same spec. I didn't get my email until after 9am. I did call and complain about website and tried to place a phone order...they took the details

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll keep trying in Victoria...just in case..same spec. I didn't get my email until after 9am. I did call and complain about website and tried to place a phone order...they took the details
Wow! I am surprised they managed to take your call. Good luck with your order.
I actually expected it to take a lot longer to get through the portal due to traffic. I am personally quite happy to wait, a novel experience in today's day and age.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow! I am surprised they managed to take your call. Good luck with your order.
I actually expected it to take a lot longer to get through the portal due to traffic. I am personally quite happy to wait, a novel experience in today's day and age.
I actually got thru to their VIP area - she explained it was due to overflow of calls

·
Registered
4 Posts
It took me an hour of clicking and re-clicking ‘Next’, but finally got a confirmation of paid deposit in my browser, but no follow-up email has come through yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Similar to the posts above - my email came at 8:41 AEST (BNE)

It took clicking until 10:35, almost 2 hours, to get my deposit accepted, only to be told I won't get a car in the first shipment. I ordered AWD in Blue.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Was this confirmed in your browser or a follow up email?
If that's directed at my previous post I'm basing this on the fact that there were some of the initial ~120 deposit holders who put down deposits a few weeks back who didn't get allocated a blue AWD in the first batch.

·
Registered
19 Posts
it was confirmed on a browser page. After clicking for maybe 40 minutes to make payment, when it was finally accepted I got a page with my reference number, and an "Unfortunately ... and .. will be in contact in the next 24 business hours"

61 - 80 of 283 Posts