Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
441 - 460 of 608 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
@lpwau it seems like the forum members who've posted about their deliveries over the last month had AWD orders, but I could be wrong.

Maybe the forum I5ers could reply if they've received their car (or have been told when it will be ready for handover) and whether it's an AWD or RWD?
I picked up my white AWD black interior on November 2. Actually, I picked it up five days before but it came without gas in the aircon. They fixed it and lent me their demo model pro tem. It all ended well and smoothly but one does wonder.
As someone commented earlier, they do appear to be a little under the pump with this rollout.

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 RWD MY22 Launch Edition
34 Posts
I now have a handover this Thursday at Ryde. Seems that 13 I5s were delivered late last Friday to Ryde and they're getting them to buyers this week and next. Alejandro at Ryde has been really helpful.

Almost there.

·
Registered
118 Posts
spotted a truck full of i5s in melb this morning too! Hoping ours is in there!
Oooh. Heading north (to Essendon) or east (to Doncaster)?

I was called today by HMCA to say my payment had cleared and the dealer should be in touch soon. He said mine had been despached "some time ago" so should be any day. If I'd known that I would have paid sooner.

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 - on order
17 Posts
A little update. I ordered a Teal RWD (build and compliance dates of 10/21) on 27 Sept and received my contract on 1 November and the vehicle reg application on 9 November. Got a call to pay the balance on 17 November.

Dealer at Ryde confirmed the car was delivered on 19 November. Hoping for a handover this week. So, about 2 months from selection to delivery. Am looking forward to seeing Teal in the flesh...

Were all of us who ordered RWDs behind those who ordered AWDs?
Test drove the Teal in Doncaster a few weeks ago Orarian and I can confirm the colour looks great in real life IMHO.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I now have a handover this Thursday at Ryde. Seems that 13 I5s were delivered late last Friday to Ryde and they're getting them to buyers this week and next. Alejandro at Ryde has been really helpful.

Almost there.
Just been for 2nd test drive at Ryde.
Yes Alejandro is very helpful and knowledgeable, so I am sure your handover will go well.
It is a shame that Hyundai did not use the normal dealership model for the I5. I read Kia will be doing so for the EV6 despite similar limited numbers.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Have you already purchased for I5?
Which ones? Good?
I wanted to postpone ordering the mats until I actually receive the tax invoice from HMCA, which I haven't.
But the sale made me place the order just now. So I haven't seen the mats in person, unfortunately.
I ordered the heavy duty bundle for my I5.

I believe @TimW has received his mats. Which one did you order Tim?

·
Registered
MY22 Ioniq 5 AWD
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #460 ·
If anyone is after some tailored car mats and sun shades for their Ioniq 5, rubbertree is having a Black Friday 15% off sale with the coupon code FRIDAY15
Thanks for that link. Aus model comes with carpet mats for front & back floors, which will suit me fine (no kids or dogs), but nothing for boot so have been looking for something a bit more robust there.

441 - 460 of 608 Posts