Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I noticed today that there are new charging stations in the nav system in my car. I have not updated my system software or nav system nor have I manually entered these stations. The stations added appear to have come from Plugshare.com. The stations that have been added are all from my home city, but other cities haven't been added. I currently do have a Siriusxm trial and I use Android Auto regularly.
I am driving a 2017 Ioniq EV SE. Software version is 10.47

anyone else notice anything similar? I would love to figure out how this happened and be able to get more stations from plugshare in to the nav system.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so it appears that information is coming from SiriusXM. I noticed there is a SiriusXM logo under the nearest charging station. If you travel away from home more stations appear in the nav.

·
Registered
'17 Marina Blue HEV Ltd I O N I Q since 25 Jul '17
1,814 Posts
A nice extra benefit of at least having it installed on the vehicle, even if you're not subscribing to it.

·
Registered
'17 Marina Blue HEV Ltd I O N I Q since 25 Jul '17
1,814 Posts
a subscription is required. The updated stations weren't there when I didn't have one.
Oh sorry, I misread that in your original post. Well extra bonus then. Cheers!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and now the stations are gone again and I don't see the SXM logo on the nearest stations - weird!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts