Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering leasing an Ioniq in the D/FW area of Texas. Since the cars just are now arriving, I'm not seeing much discounting by the dealers. Anyone recently leased one, and if so, can you provide details of your deal? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just leased a 2017 SEL trim here in San Antonio. I leased via a single pay all costs up front lease, except $400 disposition fee. Term is 36 months with 10,000 miles allowed per year. I traded in a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage ES with CVT, which had 6,920 miles on odometer, for $7,500 + sales tax difference ($469). Manufacturer offers a not too well known $1,500 rebate for a lease. My complete out the door price from my checkbook was $3,647.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Trying to send you a PM. Need five posts to do so; hope this post will now allow a PM. I misunderstood the PM rule is 15 posts not five. So no way to PM you. Have lots of good stuff to tell you about leasing, that is not worth posting, due to uniqueness of Texas law and leasing. Maybe moderators can make exception to 15 post rule?

·
Super Moderator
8,034 Posts
unfortunately it is not something that can be over-ridden for a single user,

post a few clean jokes, or ask a few more questions to get your post count up :), but b9builder will need to do the same or they won't be able to reply

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I look forward to your PM. A local dealer provided the following quote for an SEL:

1. MSRP $24,960
2. Selling Price: $22,462
3. Adjusted Cap Cost: $24,276

36 payments of $320/month with $500 plus first month at closing.

Residual: $13,728 (55%) and money factor of .00071

·
Registered
36 Posts
My money factor for single pay lease was .0039, roughly half of yours. Cannot PM you until I have 15 posts. If you can swing it, ask them to calculate a single pay upfront lease for you.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Follow up to my post # 8 above and your post # 7 above. Selling price looks pretty good. My analysis concludes you received the manufacturer $1,500 lease rebate and a $998 dealer discount; not too shabby. Slight correction to my post # 4: dealer made a good faith error in calculation of out the door price. Revised out the door price is now $3,144; refund check for $503 being issued to me. There are in fact some honest new car dealers here in Texas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A dealer here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area just quoted me $20,600 for an Ioniq Blue. Definitely the best offer so far.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Car only has 250 miles on odometer, so no actual fill up yet. MPG meter in car indicates 63.1MPG. Weight of opinion on this forum is that meter overstates MPG by 2%. So if 2% is accurate, actual MPG should be about 61.8MPG, which is amazing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts