Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
We only got a dusting of snow last year, but have plenty of rainy streets & highways. I have no problem with my 16" Michelin Energy Saver A/S M+S (sorry no snowflake). So far, so good IMO, I've not been nervous about them in over 10,000k. The brakes are another story, they do feel a bit funky from time to time....

·
Registered
226 Posts
We recently had about 10-ish cms in Toronto. As my winter tire setup wasn't available (nor the appointment), I had to go out in the OEM Michelins.

Colour me shocked, but they did a decent job in the slush and not too bad in the packed snow!
They're poor on dry pavement, but to my surprise they were no worse on this week's snow and slush. :)

Tomorrow morning they take me to Mount Saint Louis Moonstone for snowboarding. I can't believe how early the season has started this year!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yep in hindsight I should have gotten the Pirelli P7 or the Michelin Premiers.

The energy tires are quite bad in rain. I suppose it depends on how one drives. We are generally not concerned with getting the best economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I heard good things about the P7 Plus. I think I'll try those after the Energy is done on my Ioniq. Aside from rolling resistance, they suck.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts