Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

61 - 61 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I managed to do it by poping the clips on the top of the bumper that are under the hood and then doing the ones on the tire side I was working on and popped off the bumper just enough that I could wiggle the headlight out. Then reattached and moved on to the other side.

Edit: I wound up going w/the lastfit bulbs for the yellow and white bulbs in the headlight unit since they seemed compact and had decent sounding safety bits. Turn signals I didn't bother with since it would only be the front ones and that would need a resistor or a really expensive one w/it built in.
I’ll do that as a last resort. Thanks for letting me know I don’t need to pop off the bottom bumper this time. Only reason I didn’t go with lasfit is that apparently in testing in projectors, they are actually worse than the stock halogen. They only light up the ground in front of you and change to a white light. But for distance, the Lux actually scored negative versus the halogens. That freaked me out. Different in a reflector housing though

61 - 61 of 61 Posts