·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 SEL - Lucid Blue
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Although that brochure is for Europe, if they offered the items in the U.S., I would get the following (when I get the Ioniq).
LED Trunk and tailgate lights
Side trim line in black (on a white Ioniq 5 AWD),
Decal sport stripes, black (I believe someone already has this in the forum).
Wheel storage bags,
Detachable tow bar or retractable tow bar if available.

Sort of like, but unsure if I would get them if available...
Tailgate trim line,
Ice/sunscreen (looks like it goes on the outside, and probably easy to steal)
Charging cable, mode 3 (I like that bag it comes in though, looks really nice.)
Trunk Organizer (I have way too many of them, some from my older Santa Fe and Tucson), but if it says Ioniq, then yeah.

Would get aftermarket version of
Trunk liner and trunk liner extension (I personally like the TuxMax brand).
Floor mats/Allweather mats (same, I'll get the TuxMax versions )

Everything else, I won't get.

One thing I do wish they will sell is the diecast model of the vehicle. I have each dealer diecast for my previous Hyundai vehicles.
Either way, If none of the above are available in the U.S., then I am sure they will show up in overseas markets and I'll go that route for some items.

·
Registered
2022 IONIQ 5 Limited Digital Teal Green
553 Posts
Has anyone located the American catalog?
U.S. accessories are found here. You have to get them though your local dealership, Hyundai does not sell direct in the U.S.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
U.S. accessories are found here. You have to get them though your local dealership, Hyundai does not sell direct in the U.S.

Yes, I had found that website, but if you look at the accessories offered, it's a very lame selection ... nothing like the European catalog. No all-weather mats, no lighting package, just a bunch of keychains and dog mats. I feel sure they will make more of an effort once the population of Ioniq 5s on the ground here has increased.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I used the API to determine my dealer had one in inventory. Then I immediately called and then drove over and put a down payment on it. About a month later it was delivered.
"Used the API" puts you in a class by yourself. I tried to get into that, and it seemed very techy.

·
Registered
2022 IONIQ 5 Limited Digital Teal Green
553 Posts
Yes, I had found that website, but if you look at the accessories offered, it's a very lame selection ... nothing like the European catalog. No all-weather mats, no lighting package, just a bunch of keychains and dog mats. I feel sure they will make more of an effort once the population of Ioniq 5s on the ground here has increased.
My dealer said Hyundai is still rolling out accessories. Even so the items will be much more limited than what is available in South Korea.

·
Registered
MY22 Balance Vision RWD Cyber Gray
58 Posts
I got the textile mats front and back as well as for the trunk - and the fold-out protector that clips on to the trunk mat and protects the bumper area. Very useful for when you have a dog and it stores nicely under the trunk mat when not in use.

Will get a towbar once I clear 2000km and likely the LED tailgate package.

Thinking about getting the cargo/dog thingie:

Car Vehicle Automotive design Hood Motor vehicle

but as I understand the fitting instructions, it will lock the rear seats in place, so I am unsure if I can live with that.

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Bolt, reserved Ioniq 5
706 Posts
There are Korean agents that will buy one for you and ship it to you. Do an online search.

·
Registered
MY22 Ioniq 5 AWD 20" - Lucid Blue
191 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
looking to get correct fit All season mats..
weathertech not yet made custom fit... may be many months from now
is there a API on accessories? please can someone ran that and post it here for entire USA ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts