Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had my car for a week now and LOVE it. Took a bit of getting used to but why didn't I get one sooner.

Been watching the mpg creep higher and higher today, but when I reached 92 mpg I just had to pull over and get a pic as I'm sure no-one would believe it. Gonna save a fortune on fuel costs!!!
Sky Automotive design Plant Tree Satellite radio

·
Super Moderator
2,376 Posts
That's excellent ,especially with the AirCon set to 23 :) . I've seen my hybrid showing 200 mpg if I can run in EV before the ICE kicks in , soo there's no need for the pic... I believe you . Are you driving a PHEV or HEV ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's excellent ,especially with the AirCon set to 23 :) . I've seen my hybrid showing 200 mpg if I can run in EV before the ICE kicks in , soo there's no need for the pic... I believe you . Are you driving a PHEV or HEV ?
Its the HEV. The pic is more for benefit of family and friends who wouldn't believe the car would ever get more than 60mpg when I bought her. 200mpg? Wow!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats. I bought a 2019 Ioniq PHEV in mid-August, and am still on my first tank of gas. With frequent short drives, frequent battery top-ups and a few longer trips, I'm going to get between 1700 and 2000 litres per tank!

·
Registered
Ioniq Hybrid Polar White 1st Edition
13 Posts
Yes some high mileage can be achieved even with the HEV best so far is 118mpg!
Land vehicle Vehicle Speedometer Car Plant

·
Registered
2021 IONIQ Premium Hybrid in Iron Grey metallic. (MYJan 2020)
3 Posts
So in 14 minutes, you covered 3.9 miles on level road at an average of about 16 mph. Is that correct?
Yes, great effort getting 118 mpg, so I guess it’s all on EV?

·
Registered
Ioniq Hybrid Polar White 1st Edition
13 Posts
To be honest there was some downhill mostly level road but only very slight uphill (0.5mile), drove normally got up to around 38mph and yes mostly on EV cannot remember outside temp but it was a warm day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts