Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I test drove a hybrid Premium SE model today.

Pretty happy with it, although I'm thinking about getting an SE as it does everything I need. I can't find any SE demonstrators to have a look at, though!

One thing I'm not sure about is that the SE model has "Driver's Supervision Instrument Cluster with TFT Display (4.2")" whereas the other specs have a 7" version.
Is this the dashboard display? Like speedo/revs, etc?
Does it still show all the same information, just smaller?

If anyone has pictures to compare, that would be great :)

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
I think they have both displays. The smaller one is the speedo as you thought. Top trims replace the 7" with an 8".

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
see attached

the 4.3" cluster is type a with just the LCD information panel on the right, the 7" cluster the LCD is the panel on the right and the speedo

the other photo show my 7" cluster, and as you can see you get additional information in the centre of the speedo, like range remaining, if you have cruise (or speed limter) engaged, the fuel meter is digital and quite a bit more

if you look at http://www.ioniqforum.com/forum/7-hyundai-ioniq-general-discussion/1498-owners-manuals-online.html and download the hybrid manual from pages 3-42 on you get information about the cluster and you will see more info about the differences

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Speaking of dash displays.

I noticed in my car under the remaining mileage which is in miles i notice there is a small digital speedometer but this is in kilometres. My main speedo is mph and the speedo on the right hand display is also in miles. Is this value in kilometres standard or can it be changed ? I had look through settings but couldn't see anything anywhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts