Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am not sure of the significance of all this but this is what it looks like inside my '23.
If you get a chance, can you look at your maintenance schedule? I am interested if Hyundai is still recommending the separate maintenance on the low-conductivity coolant loop at the 3 year mark; I haven't been able to find the 2023 model year information online.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here it is. In certain light the trim at the bottom of the door looks a little lighter than that wheel trim. At other times it looks darker but it is definitely darker than the silvery version.
View attachment 45543
Congratulations! Is yours the Ultimate Package? I ordered a White Ultimate AWD and wasn't a fan of the silver trim and preferred the Black trim on the lower models. Not sure if I am reading your post correctly but the White 2023 Ultimate now will have a darker trim?

·
Registered
2023 GV60 Performance
477 Posts
Congratulations! Is yours the Ultimate Package? I ordered a White Ultimate AWD and wasn't a fan of the silver trim and preferred the Black trim on the lower models. Not sure if I am reading your post correctly but the White 2023 Ultimate now will have a darker trim?
Op's car is a preferred long range.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Thanks. No. Its a Preferred AWD Long Range. As far as I know the Ultimate still has the silver trim. I don't know if it means anything but I just looked at the Hyundai Canada website and they no longer have the Ultimate up there either.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
If you get a chance, can you look at your maintenance schedule? I am interested if Hyundai is still recommending the separate maintenance on the low-conductivity coolant loop at the 3 year mark; I haven't been able to find the 2023 model year information online.
Here you go, hope this helps. Looks like it is still every three years.

Attachments

·
Registered
Ordered Atlas White Ultimate - Waiting patiently
18 Posts
Hope it works out. There is a small colour scheme change for the white models in 2023. The trim around the wheels and at the bottom of the door is black and I like it a lot better than the silvery gray on the '22 models. Plus there is the pre-conditioning of the battery. Not sure if there are many other differences. Some of the menu options that I have seen on youtube are different than what I have.
Where did you see this change to the white?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Canadian 2023 IONIQ 5 Preferred AWD Long Range w/Ultimate Package

It looks like MSRP stayed the same from 2022 but the Ultimate package went up by $1000
Purchase price shown includes MSRP, delivery and destination charges and other fees and levies (includes maximum dealer admin fee of $599).

MSRP $54,999
Other Fees and Levies $725.70
Delivery & Destination Fees $1,925
Purchase price $57,649.70
Ultimate package $6000
Purchase price $63899.70
Federal rebate -$5000
Total $59133.35 before taxes

Hyundai Canada finance rates have also gone up by 1% with the lowest at 5.49%
The Essential is gone, like we expected.
HDA II is carried over 😊
Available Highway Driving Assist II (HDA II)
Available Forward Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA) with Pedestrian, Cyclist, Junction Turning & Crossing Detection

Also included
Heat Pump, Battery Heating System & Battery Preconditioning System

Source: https://www.hyundaicanada.com/en/shopping-tools/buildandprice/build?step=2&model=2023-ioniq-5#

·
Registered
2023 GV60 Performance
477 Posts
They definitely kept the separate low conductive battery coolant loop with 60,000 km or 3 year intervals. This is very curious as the Kia EV6 and Genesis GV60 use a single conventional coolant design. On my new GV60 the first coolant change is not until 200,000 km. I guess I will be selling my case (12 liters) of expensive LC coolant :)

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Preferred (mid trim) Long Range RWD, winter tires
325 Posts
The Canadian model "Preferred AWD Long Range can with a heat pump and two coolant tanks on the left side, one red and one blue. I was told It was the only model in 2022 with two coolant tanks. I think all of the Canadian 2023 models will come with two coolant tanks.
My preferred LR RWD MY2022 has the normal and low conductivity coolant reservoirs. All Canadian I5 models have the heat pump and the associated two coolant reservoirs.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts