Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Did you get pricing? I haven’t seen anything on pricing for the 2023s yet.
Did you get pricing? I haven’t seen anything on pricing for the 2023s yet.

This is one of my local dealers in Ontario, they havent contacted me about official pricing either but this went up on their site the other day, few hundred dollars difference depending on trims, these are prices including freight but not including tax or rebates

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

This is one of my local dealers in Ontario, they havent contacted me about official pricing either but this went up on their site the other day, few hundred dollars difference depending on trims, these are prices including freight but not including tax or rebates
I paid the same price as what the dealer quoted me for the 2022.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I received what I thought was a 2022 model in early July, but hit has the black trim you describe and says it does battery precondtitionning (have to wait till it gets cold to find out if it works).
I have heard, (don't really know if its true), that Canada and Norway got preconditioning on the 2022 models? All rumours, I can't remember the source.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I'm in the same boat. I put my deposit down on April 2, 2022, and my dealer has yet to get back to me with pricing and loan rates. I have an insider that works at Hyundai Canada that told me the prices, and the one I want to order is the SEL with Ultimate package, that one specifically stayed the same price, but the Ultimate package went up by $1k.

I'm hoping my dealer will notify me soon, as I really want to hop into this car and drive it. I went on a Drive event on a race course where Hyundai was there with the Ioniq 5, as well as other cars, and what a blast it was to drive. Also drove the Elantra N on the track, and that things is a beast, it handled SO well.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just out of curiosity, can you take a picture of the information sticker on the frame in the driver's door opening (black out the VIN) so we can see it say 2023?

·
Registered
2 Posts
(2023)
I ordered an Ioniq 5 in January and wasn't I pleasantly surprised when the model that arrived yesterday was the 2023 version. I love the car! Just getting oriented.
It's quite some news to realize the 2023 model is delivering in Canada. Its a question I had in my mind ever since I ordered mine in January 2022 and the promised delivery was delayed 3 times months for a total of 3 months. On my August 18th Hyundai Canada Follow-up letter, I was told "... As of August 15th the construction of your vehicle is planned for August 2022...". Crossing my fingers... You make my day by telling us that this long waiting time gives us the latest version of the car. (2023) and it is being received as of now in Canada.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
Just out of curiosity, can you take a picture of the information sticker on the frame in the driver's door opening (black out the VIN) so we can see it say 2023?
There is no model year on the Canadian info sticker, just a manufacture date. But when I input the VIN into an online VIN decoder it also indicates a 2023 model year.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
It's quite some news to realize the 2023 model is delivering in Canada. Its a question I had in my mind ever since I ordered mine in January 2022 and the promised delivery was delayed 3 times months for a total of 3 months. On my August 18th Hyundai Canada Follow-up letter, I was told "... As of August 15th the construction of your vehicle is planned for August 2022...". Crossing my fingers... You make my day by telling us that this long waiting time gives us the latest version of the car. (2023) and it is being received as of now in Canada.
Here's the crazy thing. On the day my dealer told me that the boat carrying my car had arrived in Vancouver I got an email from Hyundai saying that the car was going to be delayed again and that the build date wasn't until September. Their information flow is terrible.

·
Registered
16 Posts
@rberg68681

Your are the first known owner of a MY23 😉

Can you please take a look into your frunk. Are there two coolant tanks on the left side (blue and red) or only one tank (red)?
The Canadian model "Preferred AWD Long Range can with a heat pump and two coolant tanks on the left side, one red and one blue. I was told It was the only model in 2022 with two coolant tanks. I think all of the Canadian 2023 models will come with two coolant tanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
The Canadian model "Preferred AWD Long Range can with a heat pump and two coolant tanks on the left side, one red and one blue. I was told It was the only model in 2022 with two coolant tanks. I think all of the Canadian 2023 models will come with two coolant tanks.
I am not sure of the significance of all this but this is what it looks like inside my '23.
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Bumper

·
Registered
38 Posts
In Canada, the 2023 Lucid Blue Preferred LR AWD with Ultimate lists 3 interior colour choices (for 2022 the only choice was black). They are: black, leatherette seating surfaces; gray 2-tone, leatherette seating surfaces; and Teal Gray 2-Tone. Presumably if your factory order 2022 has become a 2023, we will be able to choose from all interior colour options?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
In Canada, the 2023 Lucid Blue Preferred LR AWD with Ultimate lists 3 interior colour choices (for 2022 the only choice was black). They are: black, leatherette seating surfaces; gray 2-tone, leatherette seating surfaces; and Teal Gray 2-Tone. Presumably if your factory order 2022 has become a 2023, we will be able to choose from all interior colour options?
I have no idea. I was presented with the interior option that I asked for. My dealer is still not even accepting deposits for the I5 because they are so far out from delivery. If it shows up you may just have to accept what it is or go back in line. No idea really though.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts