Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a new Premium SE Ioniq HEV today and have been getting used to the new features - some of which I like and others I don't. One thing I don't like is the change to a digital speedometer rather than an analogue display. But in all my fiddling about the car seems to have reverted to being metric, so speed is in km/h and fuel consumption is litres/100km or km/litre. I'm not offered the option of choosing mpg or mph on the speedometer. Any ideas?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I believe there's a sub menu in the setup on the big screen where you set all counting units. If it's not there, it's in the instrument cluster central computer screen menu

·
Registered
3 Posts
If I remember correctly this can be done from the Navigation on the big screen. Once you are in, press menu or options and somewhere there you can change it, let me know if you struggle

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Problem solved. Many thanks for your help. And my apologies to any European readers who wonder why perfidious Albion persists in using measurements based on the size of a dead king's foot!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts