Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got our 2020 Ioniq EV and are confused about the cargo cover. Hyundai website shows it as standard equipment, but dealer says it's optional, and needs to be purchased if wanted. Does anyone know what's correct?

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq Hybrid Limited Ceramic White
35 Posts
We just got our 2020 Ioniq EV and are confused about the cargo cover. Hyundai website shows it as standard equipment, but dealer says it's optional, and needs to be purchased if wanted. Does anyone know what's correct?
It was included on my 2020 HEV Limited. It’s listed on the window sticker in the Comfort and Convenience section.

There is a storage place for it under the cargo floor; it’s not hiding in there is it?

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq SE EV
44 Posts
It’s now optional on the 2020 SE/base model. Used to be standard in previous years. I guess Hyundai is becoming cheap.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It was included on my 2020 HEV Limited. It’s listed on the window sticker in the Comfort and Convenience section.

There is a storage place for it under the cargo floor; it’s not hiding in there is it?
Hi Cedric35
Just got an 2020 IONIQ SE, no cargo screen, would like to get one online.
Can you help to confirm the part number? Online search give me G2F15-AU000 and 85930-G2000, not sure which is right, one might be for for prior years or Hybrid, PHEV.
Thanks.
KenC.

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq SE EV
44 Posts
Hi Cedric35
Just got an 2020 IONIQ SE, no cargo screen, would like to get one online.
Can you help to confirm the part number? Online search give me G2F15-AU000 and 85930-G2000, not sure which is right, one might be for for prior years or Hybrid, PHEV.
Thanks.
KenC.
I have an extra one. Which state are you located in?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts