Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody found any aftermarket floor mats that match the new layout of the 2020 EV?

I've tried a couple of different ones from ebay but both have had to go back as they didn't fit.

Thanks,

Lee

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes, the 2020 has a very different fitting to the earlier model and I suspect the after-market makers haven't caught up yet. I, too, got mine from the selling dealer as part of the deal (so, no extra cost) along with a genuine trunk liner.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bought a set of All Weather mats from my local dealer to ensure a perfect fit and that they engage properly on the pins in the front foot wells to stop them moving.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I bought a set of All Weather mats from my local dealer to ensure a perfect fit and that they engage properly on the pins in the front foot wells to stop them moving.
How much?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Do you have the part number please? I would rather buy a set of genuine mats than bother with all this faff of aftermarket ones. Especially as I dont want to either cut them to make them fit or face them slipping under the pedals. For the sake of a £40-£50 saving its hardly worth it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well I am getting the dealer mats eventually, they forced us to get them here in Canada so won't be getting any aftermarket ones.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I found some on eBay yesterday for the 2020 car (only just popped up). Seem different shape to their other listing so I'm hopeful. Both carpet and rubber available. Should arrive on Monday, so I'll let you know how they fit

·
Registered
37 Posts
Do you have the part number please? I would rather buy a set of genuine mats than bother with all this faff of aftermarket ones. Especially as I dont want to either cut them to make them fit or face them slipping under the pedals. For the sake of a £40-£50 saving its hardly worth it.
Sorry, no. I just walked in and asked for a set of All Weather Floor Mats for the 2020 Hybrid and they ordered them. Delevery took a few days, certainly less than a week.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Just checked these out on ebay, states 2020 model, but in write up it says pic is of actual item you will receive and fitting holes in them are for early model!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just checked these out on ebay, states 2020 model, but in write up it says pic is of actual item you will receive and fitting holes in them are for early model!
Hmm, oh dear. Let's see then. Nobody else buy just yet! The shape looked a bit different, so I was hopeful.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Part number for RHD 2020EV velour mats: G7143ADE60

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hmm, oh dear. Let's see then. Nobody else buy just yet! The shape looked a bit different, so I was hopeful.
These didn't fit at the front unfortunately. Pity, but I've offered to work with the vendor to make a template as the more competition the better I think.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts