Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Test Drive Now has uploaded a video giving us a close look at the 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid and they even show you where the battery is located.

Not only will we be able to choose from three power options, we'll also be able to choose from two interior environments. I assume that means the layout varies a bit between the two like the armrest or adding an additional slot for an iPad.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Smart cruise control sounds great but will it actually come standard? Most manufacturers are leaving it as an additional option or in a tech package but It would be great if it was already included or come as a stand alone option. It'll help adjust the vehicle speed or come to a stop if needed, perfect for slow moving traffic jams.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I like how they didn't allow for any of the components to take up the rear cargo area. I think the Sonata hybrid failed at that, and depending on your needs it could be an issue. Seen some Sonata Hybrids as Taxi's and I think for them that lack of space in the trunk could be an issue at times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts