Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
That's curious, chunga68, and not acceptable, is it? I know there's the big battery in reserve, but fiddling with the lock / handle cover is a right pain. If you decide to get our mutual dealer to examine, I'm sure others on the Forum, as well as me, would be interested in the outcome - because it can't be normal for the 12v system to lose power after such frequent and recent use.

Cymro

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
If it happens again I will be booking it in . Failing that ,I'll bring it up next service ...which may be a few months away at the moment :D

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
Don't think battery saver + is on my trim . If it is I've missed it :D

Reactions: Alex

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good - but nevertheless I wonder what happened earlier when it seemed flat....
Cymro

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
Me too Cymro .Started again this morning . Hope it waits for me to grow my third hand if it should happen again :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Walk up to the car this morning and his ears perked up ....relieved :)
Mine stayed asleep when I walked up to it this morning. Only woke up when I pressed the door button.

Took it out for a half-hour spin, per the doc's recommendation last weekend. Let's see if that's good enough.

·
Super Moderator
8,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Mine stayed asleep when I walked up to it this morning. Only woke up when I pressed the door button.

Took it out for a half-hour spin, per the doc's recommendation last weekend. Let's see if that's good enough.
might be worth changing the battery in your keyfob

thats how mine started a few weeks back, then yesterday the keyfob battery died

21 - 29 of 29 Posts