Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
We got the hybrid on or about the 12th of December, and as of last week, we have put on about 6,450 km. This is about average, as we put on about 35000 km on the commuter vehicle. (Much less on the vehicle my wife drives to and from work.... about 20 km per shift)

·
IONIQ Electric, SE (w/ CCP) 2018.
834 Posts
1 year and 34,500 km. Total running cost CAN$605 for elec and CAN$164 for service. I love this car!!! Best thing I ever did.

OB

·
Registered
151 Posts
I purchased my Ioniq last February used with 11K miles. Currently I am at 49K miles. I am still on the original tires and the tread wear is even. No issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Purchased in early May of 2017 with the unlimited+ subscription plan. I'm a bit over 55k miles with a few months left, it will be a little over 60k miles when I turn it in. I need something with a bit more range next.

·
IONIQ Electric, SE (w/ CCP) 2018.
834 Posts
Now at 23 months and 65,000 km. Still loving it!

Reactions: cowpuc

·
Registered
70 Posts
Now at 17 months in on our '18 Hybrid Blue. 49,200 miles down and all is perfect (knock on wood). Replaced the OEM Michilin Green X front tire in October with cheapy Walmart/Douglas 40 dollar each front tires = AWESOME winter traction and only slight change (lost 2 mpg) in mpg.. Using exclusively Quaker State 0/20 Full Synthetic from Menards @2 bucks a quart after rebate - since new = oil changes are 10 bucks total price.. Found out Quaker offers a solid 300,000 mile engine warranty and will pay 2500 dollars US if I make it to 300k and dont use the warranty.. Hoping to collect the 2500 in a few years.. LONG LIVE THE IONIQ!!

Reactions: Ou Boet

·
Registered
2020 PHEV Phantom Black Preferred
30 Posts
Newbie.. purchased november 1st, 2020 with just 4000km for 1.5month usage.

Awaiting first maintenance to insure they will use synthetic oil... (with all the rebate, i also got 3 years maintenance included)

When reading all previous posts, i am encouraged! :D

·
Registered
2019 PHEV Ultimate
904 Posts
Awaiting first maintenance to insure they will use synthetic oil... (with all the rebate, i also got 3 years maintenance included)
I don't think you can get an 0W-20 oil that's not synthetic.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts