Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last the 4 month wait is nearly over. I have just arranged delivery of my Ioniq Hybrid in Iron Grey with 17" wheels to be with me on the 31st, which is the earliest they can deliver as thats when the registration will be active.

Cant wait, cant believe it was start of December that I decided I wanted the Ioniq, but the supplier kept mucking paperwork up until 1st week January.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Awesome! Fingers crossed there won't be any more hiccups! :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Sweet! The anxiety is probably seriously kicking in at this point. Can't wait to hear your impressions of it when you get your hands on it !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats! Mine must've been in the same batch, I had a similar issue with the paperwork, probably sent it through 5 times! Started just before Christmas and the order didn't go through till mid January!

Mines due in stock next Tuesday so hopefully I'll have a delivery date too!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am working on sleep to go, 6 sleeps to go now. ;-)

The delays have really been down to the company doing order etc as it's going through a salary sacrifice scheme at work and the company who run it made out things happened really quickly but they were useless communicating when they needed information.

Typically there have been so many things that have cropped up in the last 4 months since I made the decision to get the car (as a second car to the household) where it would have been easy to deal with with two cars on road.

I am hoping for a morning delivery slot, doubt much work will happen in afternoon at the office... ;-)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine was with dealer last week. I think I could have had it earlier, but it's registration goes live on the 31st

1 - 9 of 9 Posts