Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered via Ebay direct from Korea. Cost only about £14 delivered(and surprisingly quickly at that). Model is in white with opening front doors, has glass sunroof panel, but the lower tailgate panel that is glazed for real on the car is black painted on the model. Box logo'd Hyundai and states approved them ; either Hyundai didnt inspect them carefully enough before selling them in their showrooms: or as I suspect, these were rejected by Hyundai for inaccuracy and someone got hold of the rejects and is Ebaying them which would explain the low price.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Nice. Was browsing them just now after seeing your post.

Surprised it's not available in the Marina Blue colour. Only White, Grey and Phoenix Orange.

Just might get one for myself in Phoenix Orange, which was my original colour choice for my full size Ioniq.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was a little annoyed that my wife didn't hear the mailman trying to deliver the item, meaning that I had to go collect it from the Post Office the following morning.
When I arrived home with the package she was annoyed that I had complained because the item was of zero importance in her eyes.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I bought one a couple of weeks ago. Building up to painting the car blue and adding a plugin flap for the PHEV!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
BlueNev
Hyundai IONIQ Forum
A community of Hyundai Ioniq enthusiasts discussing the electric acceleration & reliability of the Hyundai ioniq hybrid.
Full Forum Listing