Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Vendor
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update on 6/24
the emblem is now back in stock, they are available in ev-vida, and our amazon store

Emblem Amazon

for more BestEvMod products on Ioniq5. follow our amazon store to get the latest update on products!
BestEvMod Amazon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi dear owners,

Some of you might know that we have been making the morse code emblem that's designed by @CharleyPick

We actually got it done about two weeks ago, however, there were some small defect on all of them, so we destory all of those and decided we gonna make a new molding and produce some new pieces.

we are still waiting for the Chrome dots+ gloss black version(need abt one more week), but we got about 50 sets of Matt sliver dots+Matt Black version is currently ready to ship.

The fitment is perfect, if you would prefer the Chrome+Gloss Black version, we will update it in this thread once its ready.

They are available on our eBay store and Ev-Vida channels at this point, they will also be available on our Amazon store later on once our ocean shipment inventory arrives Amazon warehouse.
Emblem on Ev-Vida
Bundle purchase of organizers and emblem
Font Symbol Automotive lighting Automotive tire Oval

Gesture Font Symbol Thumb Logo

we photoshop the picture below
Light Product Font Gesture Output device

On the other hand, we are also going to make the see-through version of the morse code emblem(testing out the fitment, once thats confirmed, we will start to make the molding, expecting one month if things go smooth)
this is how the see-through version will looks like:
Automotive tire Gesture Automotive exterior Font Oval

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi dear owners,

Some of you might know that we have been making the morse code emblem that's designed by @CharleyPick

We actually got it done about two weeks ago, however, there were some small defect on all of them, so we destory all of those and decided we gonna make a new molding and produce some new pieces.

we are still waiting for the Chrome dots+ gloss black version(need abt one more week), but we got about 50 sets of Matt sliver dots+Matt Black version is currently ready to ship.

The fitment is perfect, if you would prefer the Chrome+Gloss Black version, we will update it in this thread once its ready.

They are available on our eBay store and Ev-Vida channels at this point, they will also be available on our Amazon store later on once our ocean shipment inventory arrives Amazon warehouse.
Emblem on Ev-Vida

Emblem on eBay

View attachment 43212

View attachment 43214

View attachment 43215

On the other hand, we are also going to make the see-through version of the morse code emblem(testing out the fitment, once thats confirmed, we will start to make the molding, expecting one month if things go smooth)
View attachment 43216

Did you guys decide against making the white version?

Automotive lighting Oval Motor vehicle Font Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
75 Posts
I ordered the matte, will post pictures once i get them
+1, it's a race! Although I ordered the organizer on May 31st and it's still not here, so this may be a slow race.

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Limited AWD Cyber Gray
154 Posts
Hi dear owners,

Emblem on Ev-Vida

Emblem on eBay

View attachment 43212

View attachment 43214

View attachment 43215

View attachment 43216
What temperature would you recommend on my heat gun to remove the stock emblem?
Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
I mean..... I'd buy it day 1. 😊
I'm with ya on color-matched badges. Given how large and prominent the factory badges are on this car (really, Hyundai, why you do that?), a strong case can be made for aftermarket versions that downplay the size and blend in a bit better than the dark gray versions. Having body-colored badges (especially for contrasting colors like while and gray) would go a long way towards that.

·
Registered
56 Posts
would love to get this done in MA. Anyone in MA who is good at the install process, wants to add a surcharge and do this install as well. Just checking. Figured if I do this, i will be scratching paint or something untoward like that.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts