Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

Specific boot size query

5K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  stan<OLIVER 
#1 · (Edited)
Help! I've won an item on eBay and need to go and pick it up with husband and both kids in tow.

Unfortunately Hyundai is currently having some minor surgery at the garage and won't be back until day before I'm due to collect item. Basically I need someone to kindly dash out with a tape measure and see if the following item will fit in the boot or if I'm going to have to get creative...

Dimensions:
(incl. packaging) 146.5 x 53.0 x 27.5 cm

Huge thanks in advance to anyone who can help...

#2 · (Edited)
Welcome to the forum Doodlebug,

Please add your general location in your profile and model into your signature to help people give answers for your specific region.

To transport this package you may have to loose one kid or your husband to fit it in. [emoji16] But it should fit in the car with a rear seat down and the front seat moved over.

Have a nice trip.

#7 ·
From your posting history you do have a real problem with children. Not the first time your advices are outrageous like beating kids up or constraining them. I don’t want to intrude onto your privacy, but I believe that most folks who actually have children find it abhorrent. Please stop this, even if you intend to be just funny. You’re not. I propose to sell of you for medical experiments.

#6 ·
… with husband and both kids in tow.

Personally, I don't see what the problem is. If husband and both kids are in tow, perhaps like this then there's only the driver in an otherwise empty vehicle. :D

#17 ·
Now now people. Calm down.

The secret to humor is surprise. - Aristotle

Humor is reason gone mad. - Groucho Marx

What makes one person laugh, can make another cringe, or cry. There's no rhyme or reason to it, it just is. Society flourishes when people accept that other people may have opposing views. (Or a dark sense of humour) ;)

#19 ·
at this size you need to put the back seats down.
(incl. packaging) 146.5 x 53.0 x 27.5 cm

I had to move a bookcase at the weekend and it was 180 x 78 x 30 cm and with the back seat down it stuck out the back by about 15cm

#20 ·
..... the only reason I am in this forum is for ionic news, info, gossip ect
..... I have two cats I will open w that , no children, but I dont dislike them..... and um THIS IS A CAR FORUM ???? GUYS THIS HAS BEEN HILARIOUS TO READ, .... ALSO world politics are chucklable at times. But have occasionally been trumped by trump..... ?. Ok ok I'm done .
IN ALL SERIOUS THO
Does anyone in north America, know of tried and true source for ionic blue seat covers? W the side impact allowance, I've looked all over and they all claim be great w shoty reviews. I just want the "I purchased these they r great on my seats" from someone. I'm also in need the back cover for the cargo privacy. The rolly one I requested one thru Hyundai, and got a cargo net.... USELESS I'd be very willing to swap. Thanks guys ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.