Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

Ioniq in topgear?

10K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  ds093 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Yup, no mistaking that back end!

First episode of the next season is due to air later this month I believe.

#6 ·
If you're referring to Jeremy Clarkson, that's not his program anymore. He, May and Hammond are doing Grand Tour now on Amazon.

#8 ·
Summation was about right, I thought: ALL of the manufacturers cars outperformed the home-made bodges fielded by the Top Gear crew.
Quelle surprise..!:nerd:

How long before the constant picking on Chris Harris by two big thoroughly-Northern white men gets labelled as something else, I wonder..? It's the sort of thing someone with no sense of humo(u)r would see, if you know who I mean... :eek:

#9 ·
BBC Canada finally decided to show Top Gear Series 27, so finally just saw the episode this is from.

Of course, none of the presenters were driving the Ioniq, but rather they were in a 24-minute endurance race against other EVs in their homemade retro-fitted EVs. Unfortunately, they did not say how the real EVs fared, only that their retrofit EVs were much slower than all the others.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.