Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	29586  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-06-19, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anasawawdeh View Post
When I tried to update the system the screen got frozen on this message

Unfortunately it is impossible to give you accurate help without knowing your location and model details. this is an international forum and there are many variations in regions and model specs. Please add your location to your user profile under Tools - CP [user profile] and your model details to your signature, as I and others have done.
Also the picture you attached is out of focus and unreadable. A better picture and more details of exactly what you were doing would help, e.g. software version, and where you obtained it from.

Ioniq EV SE 2017 Platinum Silver
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(UK spec)
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-06-19, 03:42 AM Thread Starter

i have ioniq 2016 hybrid and iam from jordan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-06-19, 04:41 AM
Super Moderator

Sorry I can't read the notice on the pic . Can you post a larger picture or tell us the what the message says ?

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-06-19, 05:31 AM

Location: Southampton, darn sarf of the UK, where you get your feet wet.
This is why you should always let the dealer upgrade the firmware or software...

I ALWAYS do. They serve nice, FREE, coffee at my local Hyundai dealer and very nice Pannini's at £2.50 (half the price of the cafes locally!), and also charge the battery free of charge, so it costs me nothing to get there and back...
less stress AND cheaper (and FREE) coffee!? What's not to like!!!
chunga68, Patrick and BlueNev like this.

Simon Evans
2018 Pearl White PHEV
gone is the 2017 Premium SE Hybrid Black - good riddance to that corporate signwriting!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-06-19, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
did you make a copy of your SD card before doing the upgrade?

I though Jordan had a different media unit than most other countries? I though Jordan, isreal and malysia have a third party unit developed in isreal

2016 Marina Blue Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Premium 6-speed dual clutch automatic
Location Kent, UK

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 18-06-19, 11:29 AM Thread Starter

my car shipped from korea
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 18-06-19, 12:43 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by anasawawdeh View Post
my car shipped from korea
All Ioniqs are manufactured and shipped from Korea. But that does not mean they are all alike.

Different lots are manufactured for specific countries, as each country has it's own specifications and features to be in line with each country's automotive legislation.

The type of infotainment system you have in your car depends on the market it is sold in as well as the specific trim level you chose within the specific market.

We have heard from other owners on this forum that while the majority of countries ship with a version of Hyundai's proprietary infotainment system (with either a 4", 7" or 8" screen—4" generally does not support AA or CarPlay and only 8" generally has built-in navigation), there are some countries to which the Ioniq is shipped with a 3rd party infotainment system, as @bluecar1 indicated. There are other various regional differences as well, but we'll stick to the infotainment system for this thread.

For this reason, in order to help you, we need to know what country you are in and what trim level of the car you purchased. Ideally, if you can add your location under Edit Your Details in the User CP (upper right corner) and your trim and drivetrain info to your signature, people can help give you the best advice and responses to any of your questions.

Paul W | 2017 Marina Blue Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Ltd 6-speed dual clutch automatic

Previous:
2013 Desert Bronze Hyundai Elantra GL 6-spd auto (13-17)
2010 Indigo Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4L GL 6-spd manual (10-13)
2008 Black Hyundai Accent GL 5-spd manual (08-10)
2001 White Kia Rio 5-spd manual (05-08)
1996 Royal Blue (purple) Hyundai Accent GLS 4-spd auto (01-05)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Ioniq Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page