Is Anyone Running 50psi or Higher? - Page 7 - Hyundai Ioniq Forum
 42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-08-18, 08:58 AM

Garage
I have used a wider rear view internal mirror on my sports racing car thereby removing the need for door mirrors to some extent, but that car has no roof, so no C post to obstruct the view.
As for running red lights and stop signs, I don't think your mirrors will help you in the accident you deserve.Incidentally I have 52 years of motor racing experience, hence have managed to overtake at speed more than a few times without incident thus far.
Back to tyres for a mo, if one believes that they know better than the tyre and car manufacturers then prove it using the simple chalk test(and if you don't know what that is ask your nearest Solo2 driver).

Ioniq HEV Premium white. BRABUS smart forfour turbo black.Porsche 924S Guards Red(what else could it be?), Smart ForFour 1.3 AMT silver, Vindicator Vulcan V8 black, Sinclair C5 off white(and the whole vehicle really is off)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-08-18, 06:21 PM

Huh? It is not me that is running red lights and stop signs. But if I did, mirrors would not help nor hinder. Bizarre comment.
chunga68 likes this.

2018 Kia Niro LX HEV Metal Stream - identical to Ioniq drivetrain
post #63 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-08-18, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBSwiftus View Post
What is you typical Eco / Normal / Aggressive score reported by the car?
I looked today. 90% Eco, 10% normal. Looks like that is on a tank headed for 57 mpg actual (currently 61 mpg displayed). Maybe I should check how green my tree is growing (not sure if that is a Kia only display).

2018 Kia Niro LX HEV Metal Stream - identical to Ioniq drivetrain
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-06-19, 03:43 PM

The Tyre pressure when I picked my car up to now is 39 to 41 psi on various tyres, I set it to 37 tomorrow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Ioniq Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page