Platinum Silver Ioniq Owners Picture Thread - Page 2 - Hyundai Ioniq Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-06-17, 03:55 PM

I have five kids (only four still living at home) so they all have their own cars and the i30 I am about to sell - once I can teach my wife how to drive the Ioniq (yes, I know it's very easy but my wife hates change.....probably the only reason she is still married to me!!!). My oldest son has two cars....one for driving and one for taking to shows etc (see this months edition of 'Fast Car'- pages 62-67).

Last edited by Jan Treur; 02-06-17 at 08:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 23-05-19, 06:36 PM

My friend has a Platinum Silver EV; all her scratches seem to show up as black. Is that what you silver owners are experiencing? I'll try to post a pic.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Ioniq Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page