Another new member - Hyundai Ioniq Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By jneron
  • 1 Post By tenchiten

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 24-05-19, 12:49 AM Thread Starter

Another new member

Hello everyone,

Proud & happy new owner of a 2019 Ioniq Ultimate BEV! I've been lurking on the forums for a few weeks, and I've been surprised by some of the differences between regions. FWIW, my variations are:

- No saved driver seat/mirror positions
- No tilting mirror when in reverse
- No TPMS.

On the unexpected side, I noticed that if the mirrors are set to auto fold when you lock the doors, then they will automatically unfold when I get close to the car. It's like the car is welcoming me back...

I live in a pretty cold climate, so it will be interesting to see how well it handles weeks of -20C temps.

We've had it for a couple of weeks now, and we're really enjoying it. I don't know why they haven't sold a million of these. Even my wife likes driving it, and she's not a car person at all.
Patrick likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 24-05-19, 12:32 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jneron View Post
Hello everyone,

Proud & happy new owner of a 2019 Ioniq Ultimate BEV! I've been lurking on the forums for a few weeks, and I've been surprised by some of the differences between regions. FWIW, my variations are:

- No saved driver seat/mirror positions
- No tilting mirror when in reverse
- No TPMS.

On the unexpected side, I noticed that if the mirrors are set to auto fold when you lock the doors, then they will automatically unfold when I get close to the car. It's like the car is welcoming me back...

I live in a pretty cold climate, so it will be interesting to see how well it handles weeks of -20C temps.

We've had it for a couple of weeks now, and we're really enjoying it. I don't know why they haven't sold a million of these. Even my wife likes driving it, and she's not a car person at all.
Welcome to the forum. Many do not know about them. I discovered them on line. In north central Arkansas Hyundai dealers have very few in stock. I had to go 60 miles to a dealer to find one and even that had to be transfer from another dealer 150 miles away. Also Arkansas dealers do not have the PHEV or the EV in stock. In my community of about 6000 I have the only Ioniq. Enjoy your ride!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 24-05-19, 01:22 PM

Hello and welcome !
jneron likes this.

Cheshire UK
Ioniq Premium SE HEV
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 29-05-19, 01:42 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorj View Post
In my community of about 6000 I have the only Ioniq. Enjoy your ride!
I live in a city of about 700,000 and I donít think Iíve seen another Ioniq on the road at all. Lots of Hyundaiís, just not Ioniq.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Ioniq Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in