No Audios From Ioniq - Page 3 - Hyundai Ioniq Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 30-07-17, 09:42 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
I would give them a bit of warning prior to service to allow time to get a replacement nav unit in
Judge likes this.

2016 Marina Blue Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Premium 6-speed dual clutch automatic
Location Kent, UK

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 30-07-17, 09:45 AM

I spotted my first other Ioniq in the wild this weekend. We waved! Brotherhood of Ioniq. Not bad for 10,000 miles.

post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 13-10-17, 05:51 PM

This happened to me today for the first time. I shut my car off at a red light and restarted it, and the issue didn't fix itself. I'm getting back in my car in a bit to see if having the car off for a few hours might've solved the issue. This is super bizzare.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 19-12-17, 06:18 PM

It happened on my two IONIQ Electric from time to time. Sometimes it's enough to leave a car for the night and the sound will work next morning, sometimes it does not help. Using "reset" pin definitely does not help, but I know for sure a recovery method which always works for me. In the fuse box, there is "AMP" fuse, just pull it out and plug it in again. This will power-cycle the audio amplifier which I suppose is a real reason for this problem.

It seems that this is quite common problem.
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-08-18, 09:22 AM

Garage
Just fixed mine by pulling the AMP fuse ss above.... thanks.
I was getting the start up bings but no radio mdeia or nav sounds...

2017 PHEV. Offsetting my RX-8 use with my marina blue IONIQ Plugin hybrid!

post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-06-19, 06:06 AM

Mr sasin

June 11 2019
Yes had this problem first 3 months after buying car from new back in garage for repairs ok for 12 month then same problem started again on
10 June Eg no sound from radio or sat navigation , rebooked in garage again ,itís about time Hyundai get to grips with this problem.after all these
Ioniq cars are not cheap.
Mr D Sasin
Wakefield
West yorkshire

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Ioniq Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in