The actual wait between ordering and delivery - Hyundai Ioniq Forum
 24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 89 (permalink) Old 04-08-17, 04:01 PM Thread Starter
iet

Garage
The actual wait between ordering and delivery

I think it would be helpful to know how long it took till YOUR hybrid, PHEV or EV arrived, so without the people who were fortunate enough to 'buy from stock'. And, if it hasn't arrived yet, how long the wait is going to be according to your dealer? Per country, per model, and per month. My husband wants to have a go at transferring all these data to an excel sheet. Can one of the moderators make this one 'sticky' please? Thanks!

I'll start with ours:

Iet, Netherlands, EV, ordered April 3rd 2017, expected delivery: April 2018 (at the latest) so 12 months.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 89 (permalink) Old 04-08-17, 04:12 PM
BDG

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by iet View Post
I think it would be helpful to know how long it took till YOUR hybrid, PHEV or EV arrived, so without the people who were fortunate enough to 'buy from stock'. And, if it hasn't arrived yet, how long the wait is going to be according to your dealer? Per country, per model, and per month. My husband wants to have a go at transferring all these data to an excel sheet. Can one of the moderators make this one 'sticky' please? Thanks!

I'll start with ours:

Iet, Netherlands, EV, ordered April 3rd 2017, expected delivery: April 2018 (at the latest) so 12 months.
I ordered a EV Premier blue on 13th March for June delivery each month the delivery date was extended, in July the delivery was quoted to be Oct/Nov. When Hyundai launched the PHEV ON 16th July I cancelled the EV order and bought a stock PHEV, and got it two weeks later. So my March order was going to take at least 7 to 8 months.
post #3 of 89 (permalink) Old 04-08-17, 07:08 PM

I bought my HEV from stock at the end of May but I had to drive 90 miles to find it. There was nothing I wanted locally.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Limited with Ultimate (HEV)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 89 (permalink) Old 04-08-17, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
iet

Garage
Thanks! Some entries from elsewhere btw:

@Jan Treur : Netherlands, EV, ordered 19 November 2016, delivered 18 January 2017, so two months waiting time.
@Rene Scheffers : Netherlands, Hybrid Premium SE, ordered 18 feb 2017, Delivered 20 March 2017
@grimrecruiter : UK, EV, ordered February 2017, expected September 2017 (shipped!)
MikeC likes this.
post #5 of 89 (permalink) Old 04-08-17, 08:14 PM

SE with CCP, Marina Blue. Ordered May 20th, told 6 to 8 weeks. Got the VIN 2 months after deposit. Delivery is expected 3 months after deposit (hopefully).

From Markham, Ontario, Canada.
post #6 of 89 (permalink) Old 04-08-17, 09:05 PM

We ordered our new White Ioniq SE EV late in April here in Victoria, B.C. Canada, and took delivery in the 3rd week of May. It has been running faultlessly for 4856 kms, and with strategic use of the paddles, we are getting just over 200 miles ( 320 kms) on a charge. As we have 16 level 2 charging stations within minutes of walking, we have been lucky enough to enjoy FREE charging. Sure is a Big Change from the $100 / week fuel that we had to put into our Nissan Armada SUV.-- and a heck of a lot more fun to drive - constantly seeing vehicles sneaking up close behind to read the Hyundai & 'Electric' badges. -- Lots of glances by those people walking by as well.
MikeC and MarkSurry like this.
post #7 of 89 (permalink) Old 05-08-17, 02:37 AM

Garage
I ordered a blue hybrid premium SE in the UK on 7 March and took delivery just over 4 months later on 10 July. If I could have bought from stock I would have but the premium SE with 17" wheels had to be ordered. Originally they stated 3 months wait maximum.

Hyundai Ioniq Premium SE, a blue one
post #8 of 89 (permalink) Old 05-08-17, 06:55 AM

Update to grimrecruiter: UK, EV Premium SE (Polar White) ordered February 2017 lands in UK (Tilbury) 11th September 2017 - expected pick up 10 to 14 days later

Quote:
Originally Posted by iet View Post
Thanks! Some entries from elsewhere btw:

@Jan Treur : Netherlands, EV, ordered 19 November 2016, delivered 18 January 2017, so two months waiting time.
@Rene Scheffers : Netherlands, Hybrid Premium SE, ordered 18 feb 2017, Delivered 20 March 2017
@grimrecruiter : UK, EV, ordered February 2017, expected September 2017 (shipped!)
post #9 of 89 (permalink) Old 05-08-17, 09:17 AM

I ordered my Premium Hybrid on 30 April. I picked it up on 22 July- there were similar cars around but I wanted the Marina Blue and was prepared to wait for the relevant shipment. I'm glad I did - lots of people have commented on what a lovely colour it is
post #10 of 89 (permalink) Old 05-08-17, 10:40 AM

yama, Sweden, EV (Marina Blue, highest trim level), ordered 7 April 2017, expected latest delivery: December 2017

Will have been waiting four months on Tuesday. Was told in April the delivery would take 6 to 8 months. Last I heard from seller a couple weeks ago was to expect December. Hoping for closer to 6 months than 8 but not holding my breath for it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Ioniq Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page